Inspired by the 3 states of matter. Solids, Liquids, and Gases. I kind of became obsessed with the visual of a 3-d iceberg sculpture made up of triangles and polygons.... Read more
Inspired by the 3 states of matter. Solids, Liquids, and Gases. I kind of became obsessed with the visual of a 3-d iceberg sculpture made up of triangles and polygons. Painted as wall art and/or a mural idea for a company’s new office space. The company later closed and the project never happened. This ended up being a classic tragedy story of hope and heartbreak. But the optimistic art… lives on. The original is 40"x30”. Oil. Completed Dec 2018.
– – – – – –
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US