I worked night jobs for... too many years in VA & NY. This was the empty F Subway on my way home from work after 11pm. This painting has something to do with time, space, location, dimensions, empty, full, past, present. Black and White, Oil, Aug 2009, 16"x20".
– – – – – – – –
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US